Chatting Here...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come and chatting

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Law of Ueki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michaellim

Law of Ueki Empty
PostSubject: Law of Ueki   Law of Ueki I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:03 am

That is a great animation.It is all about 正义.After watching that animation,i learn that 正义 is very important in our live.Other than that,it also teaches me that friend is very important and no matter what happen to them,we must try our best to save,help them.Don be a coward.Just behave yourself like Ueki,he really teaches me a lot.He sacrifices his life to save his friends' life,and he didn't care for himself.

This animation is only 51 episodes.really worth to watch.Now,I feel a bit of 不舍得 although i haven't finish watching this animations.

Got something to ask,can ask me?i am here to answer your request.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Law of Ueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Law of Ueki   Law of Ueki I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:25 am

The animation is too short. I wanna see more. I hope it will have Law Of Ueki 2 after that. (No match with the request that you talk) Razz
Back to top Go down
https://chattingland.forumotion.com
michaellim

Law of Ueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Law of Ueki   Law of Ueki I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:46 pm

haha,i also hope law of ueki 2 will show up later.It is really make me touched.haha,what you think is same with me,so i know that your mind will be same with me,that is law of ueki is a great animations
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Law of Ueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Law of Ueki   Law of Ueki I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:19 am

YA!! Agree ,our mind thinking is nearly to be same.
Back to top Go down
https://chattingland.forumotion.com
michaellim

Law of Ueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Law of Ueki   Law of Ueki I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:43 am

when got other friend,introduce them this animations.although we don't know wat they r thinking,but at least we introduce them a great animations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Law of Ueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Law of Ueki   Law of Ueki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Law of Ueki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chatting Here... :: Entertainment Arena :: Animation Section-
Jump to: