Chatting Here...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come and chatting

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something happen to you when child.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Say something happen to you when child. Empty
PostSubject: Say something happen to you when child.   Say something happen to you when child. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:02 am

Erh...I also dunno what have happen while I'm a child @@ i just know that when I was child ,I am a hardworking boy ,but now is different...
Back to top Go down
https://chattingland.forumotion.com
michaellim

PostSubject: Re: Say something happen to you when child.   Say something happen to you when child. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:49 am

Haha,when i was a child,i saw a cartoon.don know what is its name.the story is about a wishing well.A child throw anything inside the well and he can make a wish.so,after watching that cartoon,i threw my comb into longkang and make a wish.you wan to know my wish is wat?

I wish that people in the earth will be haelthy,and the world is peace.but do u know what happen next?if you want to know,reply this message and i will tell you answers.

Bye~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say something happen to you when child.   Say something happen to you when child. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:13 am

What happen?? People fighting? People killing animal? Got patient there? So hard to guess@@
Back to top Go down
michaellim

PostSubject: Re: Say something happen to you when child.   Say something happen to you when child. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:03 am

I was hit by my mother.T_T..............because i share comb with her when i was a child,so i threw away hers 1.hahaha.watch too much cartoon may make you feel like the guy inside the cartoon.

And one thing,animations and cartoon are different.cartoon is for those who are still a child,while animations is for 12+.understand,everybody?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say something happen to you when child.   Say something happen to you when child. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:16 am

Ya^^ Here didnt got so many people ,so no need to everybody.(JK) XD
Back to top Go down
michaellim

PostSubject: Re: Say something happen to you when child.   Say something happen to you when child. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:38 am

so when are we going to make this forum become famous? i cannot wait already.please tell school friend and friendster friend to join,ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something happen to you when child.   Say something happen to you when child. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something happen to you when child.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chatting Here... :: Entertainment Arena :: Sharing Anythings Happy Or Sad-
Jump to: